Wednesday 13 January 2021

Long Drong's Pirate Slayers

 Long Drong's Pirate Slayers



Had these pirates for some time as I traded them for Leopolds Leopard Company after a receiving them as a birthday gift from me mum.
I didn't really like the strangely orcish banner for the standard bearer, so I used the severed troll head from a Gotrek model (which made him look weird) and a spare flag from the bits box.
After musing with various pirate logos and the like, I decided to put a treasure map as the banner instead, as if Long Drong and his slayers were daring you to take it from them.


Years after initially badly painting these guys due to my failing close vision eyesight,
I managed to acquire a jewellers headset with a lamp and some new paints and brushes and finally finish them off with all the other slayers.



Finally now the pirate slayers can be united with the dwarven pirate wereshark hero
with an accidental cool water-seaside reflection on top of my new freezer.
Aaaarrrr!



No comments:

Post a Comment