Wednesday 27 January 2021

Armitage - the Urinating Dwarf



 Armitage

the Urinating Dwarf




I think I picked up this guy along with some odds and bods belonging to the Goblobber, and I always wondered why he didn't have a weapon, (apart from the small dagger on his belt).

Leafing through the Citadel catalogue one day, I spied him and true to the stamp on the slotta, he was called Armitage. It wasn't till years later in the Oldhammer group that he was touted as being "the urinating dwarf", which totally made sense, due to his pose and the fact that his belt is undone.


Of course, once I knew this, I simply had to go that extra step and paint and cut a wire to act as the "urination" stream, because that Bugman's brew has to go somewhere after it has been drunk, right?

In my first attempt, (pictured below), I cut a piece of hobby wire, but it was too thick and made Armitage look like he was handling a firehose of custard rather than relieving himself.
To finish off the stream, I used superglue to give it a watery shine,
and continued it over the side of the base for giggles.


No comments:

Post a Comment