Wednesday 10 July 2024

Bugman's Drunken Rangers

 Bugman's Drunken Rangers



These were the final dwarfs I needed to paint to complete the entire army, and Josef Bugman was the final hero, along with a choice of crossbow models and every drunk dwarf I could get my hands on.



They were a lot of fun to paint up, and I decided to get the colour scheme similar between them, making them a cohesive unit and also speeding up the painting time.




I still have a few painted barrels for these guys as well, but the main concept was that Bugman had cracked open a barrel of his famous brew and the crossbow unit was well tipsy on it.
Doest it make them better shots or not? Each game will tell.


The banners were made from champagne foil and I'm relatively pleased with the outcome.

Go get em, lads!



I love that this guy has a taco-like sammich. 
Cheers!








No comments:

Post a Comment